The Psychologists' Association of Alberta (PAA) recommends a fee schedule for service. You can review that here if you choose at: www.psychologistsassociation.ab.ca/site/recommended_fee_schedule
Deborah Lain's fees are consistent with the PAA and reflect her qualifications as well as 35 years of experience and expertise.
FEES FOR SERVICES:
- Individual Assessment or Therapy $200
- Couple Assessment or Therapy $200
- Skype or FaceTime Sessions $190
- Journey Toward Healing Seminars $ 70
- Workshops $ TBA
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program $ 495 (2 days)
- 7 week Meditation Series $175
- Meditation Moment (drop in 10 max) $ 20
- Tinnitus Management Workshop $595 (2 days)
Rates for Special Services and Requests:
- Insurance Forms, Letters, Psychological or Legal Reporting are based on the level of detail required to complete, the type of service and the time it took to complete.
- Additional billing is also appropriate for services that extend 30 minutes past the scheduled 60 minute appointment. If you know in advance you want more time, it is best to book this in advance rather than run over.
- SoulSpring Counselling offers specialized services that may not be listed. For these services, the fees may vary. Please inquire in advance.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is your responsibility to check in advance with your health insurance carrier to know what your coverage is.
SoulSpring Counselling does not do direct billing. Payment is due after each session and then you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
When an insurance company requests a form be completed by your Psychologist, there is a fee for this. If your insurance does not pay for this request, it will be your responsibility to pay for the service. Please inquire in advance.
Cash, cheque, Visa and Mastercard accepted for payment. (Currently Debit and Am Express not accepted)
Your session time is reserved specifically for you. It is understood that unexpected things can interfere with your ability to keep your appointment. As Ms. Lain's practice is part time, there are limited session hours available for booking. Please allow 24-48 hours written notice when possible to cancel or change your time. By respecting this policy, you allow someone else who may need an appointment to use your spot.
Please Note: If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment or do not provide sufficient notice, you will be required to pay the full fee for the missed session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.