Meditation is an ancient practice that allows us to find the peaceful stillness that exists within. From this place, profound insights can occur and our ability to create an inner environment that encourages balance, wholeness and healing at the deepest level.
Many of us, however, are not familiar with exactly what meditation is, what to expect, how it 'works' and if we can do it. There is a growing body of research to support the efficacy of meditation. The practice is taught in many hospitals as part of a post surgical or post cancer rehabilitation program.
With this in mind, do you relate to any of the following?
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Anxiety or worry
- Incessant mind chatter
- Lack of clarity
- Inability to relax
- Accumulated stress
- Health conditions such as chronic pain, high blood pressure, irritable digestion or headaches to name a few
Would you like to experience...?
- Lowered stress hormones
- Decreased pain and tension
- Strengthened immunity
- Restful sleep
- Improved optimism and joy
- Improve resilience
- Focus and clarity
- Improved ability to respond versus react
- Deeper connection with your self
- Harmony and enhanced health in your body, mind and spirit
To learn more, watch "Hot News!" link on this site to learn about a free information session and options for meditation classes.