Visit this page to find links to articles, tools and resources that may assist you in furthering your understanding and learning new skills. I have found the links below to be both reputable and helpful to my clients.
- www.psychologytools.com is a great site that is full of free downloads of articles and worksheets that support your commitment to learning new skills.
- www.mood-chart.com is a great site to allow clients to journal and monitor progress
- www.innerbonding.com is a great website for clients doing inner child work. Created by the authors of Healing Your Aloneness, Dr. Margaret Paul and Dr. Erika Chopich offer online guidance to support healing the connection between the child and adult self.
Mind Body Healing
- www.insighttimer.com is an excellent free app that has over 5000 guided meditations. If you are a more seasoned meditator you can choose to do a timed meditation at your own pace. There are playlists that categorize themes that the meditations are focused on like Sleep, Anxiety, Nature, and there are also playlists that are just music.
- www.healthjourneys.com is an excellent site for CD's on guided imagery. Each CD is focused on various health issues and created by Belleruth Naperstek, a leader in guided imagery.
- www.chopra.com is an anchor website for me as a student of the Chopra Center for WellBeing. My teacher training and certificate in Perfect Health: An Ayurvedic Lifestyle was acquired at this centre created by the noted spiritual leader, Dr. Deepak Chopra. There are multiple links within this website including the 21 day Meditation Experience and a host of articles on mind body healing.
- www.banyanbotanicals.com is an excellent site for information on Ayurveda. The products are fantastic however in US dollars. The articles are informative and support any new and seasoned student of Ayurveda to learn more about this age old system of mind body healing.
- www.ata.org is the most reputable site for Tinnitus information that includes articles, research, and tips on how to manage better with this challenging condition. I am listed as a gold professional member and service provider. With a nominal yearly fee (US dollars), you can have access to unlimited archived articles from their quarterly journal, Tinnitus Today in which in the years 2006 and 2010 I had two published articles.
- www.hopefortinnitus.com is my website specifically created for Tinnitus Management. Click on this link and then go to the resource page on my site.
- http://www.resound.com/en-US/hearing-aids/apps/relief-app is an application created by the hearing aid manufacturer, ReSound, that you can download for great information regarding tinnitus.
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.widex.tinnitus&hl=en is an application created by the hearing aid manufacturer, Widex, that you can download for great information regarding tinnitus.
Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information and counselling resources.
The links are for INFORMATION ONLY and not to replace current therapies nor are they associated with the SoulSpring Counselling Inc website or its views. (Please note that some of the links below are from the US so we may have different protocol here in Canada).
Associations & Institutes
American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
American Counseling Association
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
Association for Psychological Science
Canadian Mental Health Association
Center for Mental Health Resources
National Institute of Mental Health
Mental Health America
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
DSM-IV-TR: Diagnoses and Criteria
Dissociation and Traumatic Stress
Sidran Traumatic Stress Institute
Journals & Magazines
Anxiety, Stress and Coping
Depression and Anxiety
Drug and Alcohol Review
Early Child Development and Care
Journal of Gambling Studies
Journal of Happiness Studies
Journal of Mental Health and Aging
Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology
Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
Language and Cognitive Processes
Loss, Grief & Care
Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
Metaphor and Symbol
Personality and Individual Differences
Psychology of Men & Masculinity
Stress and Health
Trauma, Violence & Abuse
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Suicide: Read This First
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites. The links are provided as part of the template in this website builder.