Hello Everyone! Check out these upcoming events and programs for 2018-2019
Upcoming in the Journey Toward Healing Series:
SILENCING YOUR INNER CRITIC & EMBRACING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
- Are you aware of negative self-talk inside your head? Is it running you, causing considerable distress, sabotaging you in countless ways, reinforcing negative feelings about yourself or the situations you find yourself in - and yet you cannot turn it off?
- Do you struggle with the more challenging emotions of hurt, sadness, guilt, worry, shame, anger or abandonment? Do you feel stuck in releasing these emotions?
- Join me in this practical and transformative seminar on how to connect with and honour your authentic self - by listening to your inner wisdom and silencing the inner critic
- Early Bird Registration will be a savings of 30%! Go to the Make a Payment tab on the website and look for the cart item that says the title of the workshop: Silencing The Inner Critic - click the cart item and provide secure payment to confirm your spot in the workshop. You will receive an eBook with registration.
- Reserve soon! Space is limited to 15 people
- Drop me a note if you are interested: [email protected] and I will provide further details!
INFORMATION SESSION ON BENEFITS OF MEDITATION: Sunday December 9th 1-3pm $20
- I invite you to an information session on the "Benefits of Meditation". Whether you are a seasoned meditator, or new to meditation, or someone who believes that you can't meditate, this seminar is for you.
- I learned meditation at the Chopra Centre for WellBeing under the direction of Deepak Chopra. In addition to sharing the style of meditation I learned, or you choosing one of the other styles, I combine my meditation classes with spiritual teachings so that each class is fresh and new.
- Click here to read more details on Benefits of Meditation Seminar
- PRE-REGISTRATION for this information session is accepted now with a deadline of November 5th. If you bring a friend you will both receive a gift!
- If you have any questions, please drop me a note: [email protected]
INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA & AROMATHERAPY FOR BALANCE - September 23rd from 1-3pm $20 SOLD OUT!
If you are interested in registering for the next time this session is presented, please drop me an email: [email protected]
- The use of essential oils for wellbeing dates back to ancient times.
- The importance of using the most pure and unadulterated essential oils is important and for this reason, I have chosen the products created by Young Living. You are welcome to use whatever oils you choose from whatever brand, however, the more pure, the more therapeutic.
- Come join me for an introduction to the therapeutic benefits and uses of oils and learn why they have such a powerful impact not only on our physiology, but also on our mind and spirit.
- Space is limited to 15 people
- Click here to view more details: Introduction To Ayurveda and Aromatherapy for Balance
- Registration in advance is required - go directly to "Make a Payment" and scroll down until you see the September Seminar - then add to the PayPal cart
AYURVEDIC LIFESTYLE PROGRAM: MARCH 23RD & 24TH, 2019
- Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon created this beautiful program on the Wisdom of Ayurveda and you can receive these teachings through the Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program that I am certified to offer.
- Ayurveda is all about cultivating balance through awareness of the unique mind-body characteristics that you were born with. It teaches you how to listen to the intuitive wisdom of your mind-body physiology to achieve optimal health and well-being at every level.
- Please click on the tab that says: Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program at the top of the website, where you will read about what you will receive in this two- day program!
- The spring equinox will be a perfect time to embrace the teachings of Ayurveda that will support you in your journey to reclaiming health from within.
- PRE-REGISTRATION BY FEBRUARY 11TH WILL SECURE A 10% SAVINGS TO YOU! Return to Make A Payment section on the site and scroll to the program cart item
- Please contact me at : [email protected] if you have any questions.