Hello Everyone! Check out these upcoming events and programs of interest!
2018: Upcoming in the Journey Toward Healing Series:
Silencing The Inner Critic & Embracing Your Authentic Self: Saturday May 19th, 1-3pm Early Bird Registration $50 before April 30th! A 30% saving!
- Are you aware of negative self-talk inside your head? Is it running you, causing considerable distress, sabotaging you in countless ways, reinforcing negative feelings about yourself or the situations you find yourself in - and yet you cannot turn it off?
- Do you struggle with the more challenging emotions of hurt, sadness, guilt, worry, shame, anger or abandonment? Do you feel stuck in releasing these emotions?
- Join me in this practical and transformative seminar on how to connect with and honour your authentic self - by listening to your inner wisdom and silencing the inner critic
- Registration being accepted. Go to the Make a Payment tab on the website and look for the cart item that says the title of the workshop: Silencing The Inner Critic - click the cart item and provide secure payment to confirm your spot in the workshop
- Reserve soon! Space is limited to 15 people
- You can view the poster by copying this link: https://www.canva.com/design/DAC0UfZC2Yo/Y4HHhDPkrjHMa9-BbvbPvg/view?utm_content=DAC0UfZC2Yo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton
Information Session on the Benefits of Meditation:
- I invite you to an information session on the "Benefits of Meditation". Whether you are a seasoned meditator, or new to meditation, or someone who believes that you can't meditate, this seminar is for you.
- I learned meditation at the Chopra Centre for WellBeing under the direction of Deepak Chopra. In addition to sharing the style of meditation I learned, or you choosing one of the other styles, I combine my meditation classes with spiritual teachings so that each class is fresh and new.
- Hear about the exciting launch of Sunrise Meditation in the Park this summer!
Introduction to Ayurveda & Aromatherapy for WellBeing - Coming Fall 2018
- The use of essential oils for wellbeing dates back to ancient times.
- The importance of using the most pure and unadulterated essential oils is important and for this reason, I have chosen the products created by Young Living. You are welcome to use whatever oils you choose from whatever brand, however, the more pure, the more therapeutic.
- Come join me for an introduction to the therapeutic benefits and uses of oils and learn why they have such a powerful impact not only on our physiology, but also on our mind and spirit.
- Check back for further details for this fun and informative seminar.
Stay tuned for the details of this information session!