Hello Everyone! With the arrival of the COVID19 pandemic, all in-person groups have been on hold. I will be shifting to an online platform to offer groups, workshops and seminars. This page will keep you posted on when those will be launched, the soonest of which would be late spring or early fall, 2021.
Upcoming in the Journey Toward Healing Series:
PAST SEMINARS THAT WILL COME AROUND AGAIN! Drop me a note for the seminar you missed that you would like to participate in! I can then send you details once new dates are confirmed.
If there is a seminar topic you would like to participate in, please drop me a note with your request!
SILENCING YOUR INNER CRITIC & EMBRACING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF - TBA
- Are you aware of negative self-talk inside your head? Is it running you, causing considerable distress, sabotaging you in countless ways, reinforcing negative feelings about yourself or the situations you find yourself in - and yet you cannot turn it off?
- Do you struggle with the more challenging emotions of hurt, sadness, guilt, worry, shame, anger or abandonment? Do you feel stuck in releasing these emotions?
- Join me in this practical and transformative seminar on how to connect with and honour your authentic self - by listening to your inner wisdom and silencing the inner critic
- Early Bird Registration (Before JANUARY 12) will be a savings of 30%! $ 70 BECOMES $50 FOR THE 3 HOUR SEMINAR!
- Go to the Make a Payment tab on the website and look for the cart item that says the title of the workshop: Silencing The Inner Critic - click the cart item and provide secure payment to confirm your spot in the workshop. You will receive an eBook with registration.
- Reserve soon - your registration will be confirmation of your spot at the workshop.
INTRODUCTION TO AYURVEDA & AROMATHERAPY FOR BALANCE - TBA
If you are interested in registering for the next time this session is presented, please drop me an email: [email protected]
- The use of essential oils for wellbeing dates back to ancient times.
- The importance of using the most pure and unadulterated essential oils is important and for this reason, I have chosen the products created by Young Living. You are welcome to use whatever oils you choose from whatever brand, however, the more pure, the more therapeutic.
- Come join me for an introduction to the therapeutic benefits and uses of oils and learn why they have such a powerful impact not only on our physiology, but also on our mind and spirit.
- Space is limited to 15 people
- Click here to view more details: Introduction To Ayurveda and Aromatherapy for Balance
- Registration in advance is required - go directly to "Make a Payment" and scroll down until you see the September Seminar - then add to the PayPal cart
INFORMATION SESSION ON BENEFITS OF MEDITATION: TBA
- I invite you to an information session on the "Benefits of Meditation". Whether you are a seasoned meditator, or new to meditation, or someone who believes that you can't meditate, this seminar is for you.
- I learned meditation at the Chopra Centre for WellBeing under the direction of Deepak Chopra. In addition to sharing the style of meditation I learned, or you choosing one of the other styles, I combine my meditation classes with spiritual teachings so that each class is fresh and new.
- It is my intention to inspire you to integrate a meditation practice into your daily life. In 2019 I will be offering a 7 week meditation series to assist you in developing your practice. For example one series may be following the book by Dr Deepak Chopra entitled the 7 Spiritual Laws of Success. Another meditation series will be Chakra Meditation where we identify blockages in our energy centres and use meditation to open up the flow of energy.
- Click here to read more details on Benefits of Meditation Seminar
- PRE-REGISTRATION for this information session is accepted now with a deadline of November 30th. If you bring a friend you will both receive a gift!
- If you have any questions, please drop me a note: [email protected]
OPTIMUM HEALTH THROUGH AYURVEDA: 2021
- Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. David Simon created this beautiful program on the Wisdom of Ayurveda and you can receive these teachings through the Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program that I am certified to offer.
- Ayurveda is all about cultivating balance through awareness of the unique mind-body characteristics that you were born with. It teaches you how to listen to the intuitive wisdom of your mind-body physiology to achieve optimal health and well-being at every level.
- Please click on the tab that says: Ayurvedic Lifestyle Program at the top of the website, where you will read about what you will receive in this two- day program!
- The seasonal solstice and equinox will be a perfect time to embrace the teachings of Ayurveda that will support you in your journey to reclaiming health from within.
- Please contact me at : [email protected] if you have any questions about the program.
- Currently a date is yet TBD for the next program, however, please contact me regarding your interest and you will be notified when a confirmed date has been set.